|Operating System||LINUX Operating System (Ver 2.6xx)|
|Dimensions||223 x 113 x 35 mm|
|Operating Temperature||5 to 55degree C|
|Accessories||Data cable and stylus|
|Serial Flash||4/8 Mb|
POS Application Machine involves management of supplies of essential commodities and maintenance of their uninterrupted flow at affordable prices to the identified beneficiaries. It also works as an instrument for moderating the open market prices of food.
The chain of corruption in the public distribution system begins at the sourcing stage itself. Some of the produce that is sourced by the government for public distribution finds its way into the open market. Then, there are issues related to obtaining a ration card, and the quality of service at the ration shops.
All these can be compensated by the use of our premium PDS application.
Premium Features Makes Things Simpler:
PDS Application Architecture:
- Enrollment of Ration card holder possible.
- Verification based on biometric, while issuing product such as APL, BPL etc.
- Data Transfer to a web server using in-built GSM modem using GPRS/USB port.
- Using web service backend software. PDS office can check/maintain the stock of each grain shop centrally.
- Due to biometric verification distribution of the product can be done reliably.
- Report such as Product-wise Report, Scheme-wise report, Collection-wise Report, Ration card wise report.
- Smartcard Facility disabled people for verification.
- Rotation card holder Selection using Biometric
- Product Selection
- Transaction transfer to a server
- Workstation Application
- 1xRS-232 (Serial/ Console)
- 1xUSB OTG mini (Type AB)
- 1x USB Host (Type A)
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps